Thursday 29 March 2012

Naked - Dev ft Enrique Iglesias

I've been waiting for this music video to drop for ages. I've always been a fan of Dev; ever since her first collaboration with Far East Movement "Like A G6", I knew she was gonna make it big. Not to disappoint, her sophomore album, "The Night The Sun Came Up" is such a great album; if you want to bounce your lil booties to or while getting ready to go bounce your booties elsewhere.
So, I've always been meh with Enrique but IMHO I think he looks really good in this music video, I was totally down for getting naked with him.
Love Dev, love the gurl but I thought her new style was a bit off for me, I dunno. The haircut and the nude pale makeup were all too....drugged out I think. (still love her though, dont get me wrong).
That's my two cents, but check out the music video and enjoy; it is still a fun song though ;)
- FCD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFz1F438490

No comments:

Post a Comment