Wednesday 22 May 2013

Video from my styling shoot over sea

This past few months, I had a chance to visit home, Vietnam, and checked out the lifestyle and visited family. It was really an eyes opening experience; living conditions, social norms, social conducts etc.
Anyways, while I was in Vietnam I met some people and just by coincident I was asked to do styling for a newly-born company; The Mike Style. Needless to say I jumped at the chance, it was fun and I almost forgot what it was like to be working on a fashion photo-shoot set. The etiquettes were a little different from what I was used to but I quickly adapted and I think we finished the shoot without a hitch.
The shoot was for a catalogue and some poster images; and I've never done catalogue before so the first 30 minutes or so I felt so out of place. But I made myself useful and jumped around, fiddled with clothes and sure enough I picked up the pace and was right back at home with it. Im glad I got a chance to do it, the experience and the great people I got to meet along the way.
Here's a video behind the scene for their shoot. Make sure to check it out and head over to https://www.facebook.com/TheMikeStyle to check out their products


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVlyqzTR-vY

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this useful information. If you want more information about travel visit us at Gay travel asia

    ReplyDelete