Tuesday 1 May 2012

We is back

Sorry that Dom and I have been MIA for days, ok well weeks but who's counting ?! Both Dom and I have been super crazy busy with the end of our 2nd semester (projects and finals were due), and we were on a week vacation - Dom went to LA and I was in Austin Texas.
so things were a bit everywhere and kinda messy. But we is back and just as fabulous as ever; having just entered our 3rd, and last semester, there is all sorts of excitement and jitters in the air as we all can feel the graduation day drawing closer. That also means our fashion show as well, eeeeek.
I've been keeping myself occupied with school, work, photoshoot AND I've finally started my online portfolio. You know, I've always wanted to get a hardcopy and an online version of my portfolio but never really got around to it. I think mostly it's due to the fact that technology kinda intimidates me. When I was younger, I was always good and pretty tech-savvy but with all the technologies these days I just feel so so behind.
My six year old cousin could operate an electronic tablet better then I can :( isnt that sad ?!  Anyways, let's bring it back to my portfolio, so I finally got the kick in the butt - that was needed long ago- when we started our portfolio classes. I didnt have a choice but to make one, I groaned and moaned about it but I did it anyways, and for the first 24 hr I think I really dislike it. Now, after much probing and molesting that site, I am proud to say that am a (semi) pro at this now. It is still a work in progress, as I am still working and hoping to continue to be working on building and expanding my career portfolio.
In the mean time, if you have a few minutes to spare; please head on over portfoliobox to check out my profile...
Click like at the bottom left corner of the page....only if you like it and think it's good. Just like anyone else, I'd love to get supports and publish myself out there but I only want to do it if people think I'm good. :D

http://www.fcd.portfoliobox.net/


- FCD

No comments:

Post a Comment